6.29.2010

A Pleasant Surprise



Someone thinks I'm great! I'm so happy they do! The Hand Me Down House..has given me an award!
I LOVE HER...Her blog is amazing and I'm so honoured...really...her PB knock offs are to die for and lets not forget the rest. I'm in the processes of taking quite a few of her ideas and running with them. Thank you Amanda it's so great to be recognized by such a wonderful blogger!

I've had this blog only a few short months and have managed to have 26 fabulous people stumble upon me.
I'm amazed really. I was hoping to be able to share this with more than just my small group of local friends, and I think I'm succeeding. I hope you all are enjoying my blog as much as I have fun creating it!

ANYWAYS

Rumour has it the terms of the award are that I have to tell you seven random things about myself.

1. If I could choose one thing to eat for the rest of my life it would be a pizza covered in feta, tomato, green pepper, mushrooms, pineapple, and green olives...
2. I have many whims that I got on (spells my friends call them), where I want to create a new job or try a new category of craft!
3. I smile at the smell of cow manure or sea scumm...why you ask, it reminds me of home.
4. My hubs and I have a ritual of since day one of watching Desperate Housewives every Sunday night..and in the space between the seasons we are beside ourselves waiting for it to start up again.

5. I eat peanut butter by the spoonful...
6. I eat bags of candy/peanuts (anything in small pieces) by the twos..always even numbers
7. What's that song called? Emotional Girl? I cry at or for just about anything that has emotion...I can cry just watching a show half way over not knowing what's going on. If it's emotional I'm gonna cry..money down.

Now I guess I'm passing on the award to a few blogs I have recently discovered.


Ticking and Toile - This Gal is hilarious, and creative
Sew Can Do - Amazing Tuts on sewing and such!
Peace Love Sweater - A Lady who's hit the mark
Living with Punks - LOVE her ideas!
House of Smith's - One of my first to follow, I love her ideas, vinyls everything :)
Domestically Speaking - Hosts one amazing Power of Paint Party !
Canadian Cottage - A fellow Canuck with my taste to boot...LOVE just LOVE

Well I could go on for days but that's 7 so I'll leave it at that...and if you don't already follow them give them a look...they are deff work the click.

Again want to thank the giver of my award and let her know the feeling is mutual!
And to my followers Thank you SOOOO MUCH...once I hit a certain number...I'm going to think of something really special for you all!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for the award! I'm totally honored :)
    Made my day!
    Thanks so much for thinking of me :)

    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Heather! :) You are TOO sweet! And I'm totally with you on #7 of your list -- that is totally me too! :)

    ReplyDelete