6.14.2010

Dressy Goodness..



I am SO proud of myself today!

I'm not an excellent sewer...but I found this idea on a "A Crafty Escape" and had to try it out.

Pillow Case Dresses...not just for anyone...but for children in Africa. I'm hoping to make a good dozen and if I complete that maybe some "britches" for the boys! If you want to help the cause, visit the blog I found these on to get more information. Please, feel free to let me know your thoughts on what I've been able to come up with.




3 comments:

  1. Wow Heather thats Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You did a fantastic job! Thank you for linking up, I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and generous idea. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for the scoop on my wasp catcher.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete