6.27.2010

Photo Filled Post


Three Down and 4th is Getting There

As you all may have rememered in my last post my son was sick...we'll he gave it to me...THANK YOU COHEN!
So...despite the fact that for the last two days I have felt as though my hands legs and throat are going to be the end of me I have still managed to complete a few more things off my list...and even some bonus things...
I managed to clean up the toy room..though it's not entirely clean you can now see the floor...and It's not really relevant as in a month or two this is going to be my craft room so we will have to weed out the toys and put them in the gremlin's room.


And I managed to get the first two coats of paint on one side of the hall wall, though thinking about it, I don't think it was a great idea, the moment I finished my body went into cold sweats and I'm paying greatly for it this morning. I'm going to try and get the other side with the second two coats today. Wish me luck...I desperately need it.

(no that is not paint on my floor it's drywall dust from sanding it smooth)

As a few bonus jobs, my dad managed to install my counter top in the bathroom and I managed to sell two of the dressers that have been clogging up the kids room...which means...more room to stuff their toys in their room for me to get my craft room back.


My mom found this table for just 20.00 at one of our FAV thrift stores. It is very similar to mine but needs a little work...but still a steal and nicer than the one she has currently..can't wait to see it all fixed up!




And I managed to find this on the same day and place (before I got too sick) and started to work on it a bit...I can't wait until it's finished! It's going to look amazing in my dining room! LOVE IT and for 20.00

(the centre doors have three drawers hidden behind them...I love that feature, it makes my heart sing)

The dresser I know is going to be white...unlike everything else in my house..hehe...just needed and looking for some suggestions on what color to paint the handles? Just until I can change them up for something I really love...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some great finds! Can't wait to see pics when your done. For the handles not sure what color I would use but those are some gorgeous handles :0)

    ReplyDelete