6.21.2010

Happy First Day of Summer!


So today is the first "real" day of summer. The sun is shinning, the birds are....wait....the sun isn't shinning...what's up with that?

Well here's some things that tell me it's summer anyways and that Summer has been here for a while...sun or no sun!

My brother in law found the sweetest little baby raccoons (there were 4) that had obviously lost their moma but they seem to have thought Nick could be their new one.



The Sunsets


The Bugs



The Yard Sale Finds!



I found this sweet little old lantern for just a quarter!


And the vase I found for 1.00 that I filled with Lupins (for free)
I also got a mini iron board and a pattern for just 1.75.


And this (not yet) wonderful ottoman. I'm going to reupholster for my daughter and son's room to go with their little rocker. This was a steal at 2.00. Can't wait to start & finish it!

HORRAY FOR SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment