7.20.2010

AND THE WINNER IS...


Well today is the big day...Random.org drew the number for me at 9:33 this morning.







Aren't you all just dying to know who won








I know I am....






Well actually I already know





But first







Let me show you some photos from a photo shoot I did with my son yesterday







Isn't he just sooooo cute!




AND NOW...the winner of the wonderful tutu is.....



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2 

Timestamp: 2010-07-20 12:33:53 UTC


californialove3 who said...

I would give it to my little neice. gets photo op! the colors Id want would be.. hmm.. light pink and hot pink!



she has the cutest little blog over at Do it all Yourself




Hope you Enjoy the TUTU and thank you everyone for Joining in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment