7.20.2010

Sharing my creations....


I wanted to share with you some of my creations that will be soon appearing on Heather's Handmade Happiness.

I'll start with a post containing some cute accessories that ANY little girl should have:



Cutesy hair bows...with or without no slip grip. LOVE
You can ask for a specific color scheme or choose from one on hand
Most will come in packages of 2 or 4 sometimes 6



Next we have:



Safety Pin Bracelets - a must for your pre teen punk :)

Custom Shirt anyone?


And of course:



TUTUS!
These will come with the option of having matching hair bows and shirts.


Hope everyone enjoys and I'd love to hear your feed back as to what you think about these items.




1 comment:

  1. Those are so sweet! i love the barrettes! Have a great weekend!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete