7.26.2010

Sneek Peek


So you all remember my Bathroom Post? It was also part of my 10 tasks in 10 days challenge @ The Shabby Chic Cottage, but there was something missing making it impossible for me to show you photos...and there still is...

and that impossible missing thing is my floor....


As you can see I have a tendency to paint on things I know I'm getting rid of...only...sometimes it takes a while for me to "get rid of them" per-say...

So here's a sneak peak at what the bathroom before the floor gets done and I can give you an actual awesomeness photo...






There's a few things other than the floor I am still working on...er rather decided if I want them in there or not, but many bloggers that I follow have given me some awesome ideas I think I'll work into the mix...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment