AT LAST! I WIN....
Check out my remake of my fail...there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
This time I sprayed it black and sprayed MUCH more water on it and then once the paint dried I dabbed the water bunches with a paper towel to make them looked like smushed water beads...well that's what they are so I guess the look was a success...
Then I just sprayed the can of spray paint very far back on the spots that were really big and black looking to kind of dim it down a bit. It doesn't quite look like mercury but it looks a lot more like it than the other one did...and I like it so that's all that counts! Krylon redeemed themselves for me, because this time I used Krylon's CHroMe Spray.
Oh and just incase you are all wanting to know..I got my wisdom teeth out. For those of you who have never had them out before but may need to in the future be prepared to go from
I know...your thinking I must be nuts showing this to all you, but I feel like we are close enough now for you all to see me at my worst.