9.20.2010

Izzy in her new home & MORE



Here is Izzy in her new home in the bathroom (thanks to the help of my parents)...so you also have a small sneek peek as to how it's coming along. I'm soooo happy to have this in my bathroom, it just looked sooo plain before so this is a big blast of awesomeness.


I also wanted to show you a few other projects I've been scurrying around doing (teeth pulled out and all!)

Here's my wall art. I purchased these at a yard sale a few weeks back for $5.00. I loved them right away but didn't pick them up...what was I thinking?...they had them listed at $3.00 each but when I went back the second time around to see if they were still there...(thank you thank you, lucky me) I asked if they would take $5.00 for the three and they said YES...thank you thank you again!

Before and After a coat of paint.
I think they were just primed before?




I can't wait to hang them above my sofa....after I paint that wall. It's going to be soooo pretty!


And I also made this...for free of course...had this long cylinder vase and added some pinecones and acorns and a old wasp nest from around the yard...the acorns weren't quite ready but I couldn't wait.
Now that I look at this as a photo though, I should probably rotate the pinecones and acorns it looks a little off balance.


And on top of all that we got some trim up in the bathroom around the door we had to fix. and some other small projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment