5.04.2010

A New Month...you know what that means...DINNING ROOM..aghhh

Well, it's the beginning of a new month...So far it's been a rough one because I've had to say my goodbye to a dear friend of both mine and my husbands. He has gone on tour to Afghanistan. It will be 4 months before I see him again and it will be two weeks before he returns for yet another two months. This has motivated me even more to keep my mind busy and focused on other things...I'm starting with something different this time. I've entered a swap at The Shabby Chic Cottage to swap inspirational pieces with one another. Since this person is now watching my blog I can only take a photo of the box itself...the rest will have to wait to be posted until she has seen the parcel...so not to ruin the surprise of course...I'll also be posting mine once I get it...so keep updated on this post... :) HAPPY THRIFTING!



SOOOO I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! May 12th and Here's the inside of my package from my Swap Mate I was soo excited...so many wonderful things...my mind is all over the place...a few things got damaged but nothing a little love can't fix...though I'm happy I didn't send breakables in my package!






No comments:

Post a Comment