10.13.2010

My Competed Tasks Are:


So today I took out all the winter / fall jackets and clothes and put away all the spring and summer clothes that will still fit them next year...then I put the rest in a bag to donate (which I will deliver tomorrow)


though this is not my actually house this is what it looked like at the time of the event


I did two loads of laundry and folded them YUCK...

I went to the Dollar Store and bought needless Halloween decorations, and then bought bright orange yarn at Michaels to knit hunting mitts for the hubba for when he gets home off course.

I REALIZE THAT THE ABOVE THING IS NO WHERE ON MY LIST (BUT) I DON'T CARE...I get side tracked easy!

I did go to the ReStore and no molding, no paint and no rollar shades.
so all in all my day went great NOT and I got lots done NOT but tomorrow will be a better day! YOT.
aaaaanndddd I mowed the lawn!

I also got a surprise gift card for my PartyLite! wahhhhoooo!
What will I buy???

TOMORROWS TASK:

More Laundry
&
Beginning to clean out Master Closet (this in it's own should be a month long process)

1 comment:

  1. haha.. you are so funny.
    Celeb... NO way! Do celebs STILL have to do laundry??
    Hmm... hahah.
    I LOATH laundry! ugh.

    Thanks for your kind words, you're so nice.
    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete