11.01.2010

Happy Yesterday Halloween!




I just wanted to share with you the excitement we had trick or treating yesterday...although I would have better pictures but forgot to take my memory card for my camera...so when I got into the house to load them I thought...uhoh as I seen the card already sticking out of my drive slot. So here's the meezly little pictures I got..

The Funny Halloween story:

Cohen was suppose to be the Dumbo Elephant in one of the photos...only my husband took him out to one of our favorite thrift stores and showed him the monkey suit in the other photo...once he seen it he wanted to put it on...and there it stayed. My husband tried to take it off him and he flung himself on the floor taking a fit, so out the store they went wearing the costume and he stayed in it for days on end. So through my efforts to make him an elephant I needed to get at least one photo of him in it.


Cohen the scary Elephant and Lydia "aka Emily"


Moma made her costume out of cotton and flannel. If you are interested in a tutorial on how to comment below and I will set one up!


This photo was taken last year well after Halloween



The Loot!




The |sick| Monkey Trouble!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the Lydia costume...so beautiful! I am having a costume parade today, I'd love to have you stop by and link-up!
    -Jami

    ReplyDelete